Have storm damaged siding? Want a new look or a siding upgrade? When considering a new siding installation, there are countless options to choose from which can be very confusing for a homeowner. At Aspen Touch, we are the experts on all types and siding materials, and we’ll help you choose what will work best.
New Siding Installation Services in the St. Louis Metro Area
- Wood: We recommend high quality inland cedar for wood siding. These trees produce a denser wood which is less prone to warping or cracking as compared to coastal cedar. The result is siding built to last for practically the entire life of your home (if maintained properly).
- Metal: The benefit of low maintenance siding as compared to wood is it’s resistance to weather and humidity, fire, mold, fungus, and insects. Metal siding is usually aluminum or steel and is particularly good for cold or harsh climates.
- Vinyl and Polymers: Vinyl siding is probably the most common material used across the country because of it’s inexpensive installation, easy repair, and long durability. Other types of polymer siding are also popular because they can be molded to mimic many different styles and shapes, and come in virtually any color.
What You Can Expect From a Siding Installation from Aspen Touch
- Materials ordered on demand
- We’ll work with your insurance
- We offer product warranties on all our services
- Satisfaction guaranteed